£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus, Flex Rewards
22 days ago
Are you looking to elevate your Procurement career to the next level, take ownership of multiple IT subcategories and projects, and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a dynamic, agile function?
A major UK household name is seeking an accomplished IT Procurement Manager with a solid grounding in IT Procurement and a business partnering mindset to join their thriving team.
You will be responsible for leading, implementing and defining IT sourcing strategies which support the overall business plan, covering the full spectrum of IT categories - Software, Hardware, Professional Services and Telecoms. Overall spend is in the region of £100m across Capex and Opex and is likely to increase exponentially in line with departmental success.
There are already numerous IT Procurement initiatives defined in the overarching category plan, several of which will be allocated to you so you can hit the ground running and achieve some 'quick wins'.
This would be a smart move for anyone looking to advance their career journey within a company offering long-term stability, personal and professional development, and a friendly, inclusive culture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' Procurement experience, with a heavy focus on IT categories - Software, Hardware, Professional Services and Telecoms.
- Thorough understanding of the full end to end Procurement process, including 5 step strategic sourcing, with the ability to autonomously build strategies, gaining business alignment and delivering against them.
- Strong track record of delivering savings and driving value for the business, e.g. improved services and analytics in addition to cash benefits.
- Excellent senior stakeholder (Director / C-Suite) engagement and management skills; capable of driving a business partnering approach to Procurement.
- Proficient in the use of SAP Ariba (desirable).