Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £80000 per annum + package
6 months ago
Role: IT Procurement Category Manager
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit a Senior IT Procurement Manager. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, working towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a portfolio of IT Software, Hardware, Services Procurement and Telco Procurement. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge EU strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across the organisation - spanning 20+ countries.
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be a an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT portfolio, encompassing Software, Hardware and IT Professional Services.
- IT Procurement with specific experience of Software and IT Professional Services
- Strong analytical skills, with some experience of man management
- Strong communication skills including assertive influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ideally Degree, MCIPS qualified