Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Generous Package
3 months ago
IT Procurement Analyst - £60K
My FTSE 100 Financial Services client are seeking an IT Procurement Analyst - £60K, to join their growing team in Manchester.
- As IT Procurement Analyst - £60K, you will work closely with Category Managers, providing them with in-depth category and market knowledge to support them in the development of category strategy.
- You will have responsibility across a wide range of IT subcategories (IT Infrastructure, Software, Applications, etc.), and contribute to the strategy for a number of global, business-critical procurement initiatives.
- You will have deep IT category knowledge, spanning a complete range of IT subcategories, including IT Infrastructure and Software
- You will have a successful track record of category analysis, and be an expert user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will have a good understanding of IT category strategy, and be able to influence and contribute to this within a complex, global organisation.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management experience, and be able to effectively engage with and influence senior stakeholders across multiple business units, with an international remit.
- Ideally Degree qualified and / or CIPS accredited.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply here, or call me on 01483 212 188.