£55000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
IT (Networks) Category Manager - Twickenham
Our client seeks to recruit an IT Category Manager with extensive IT & Networks procurement experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of IT category strategy, in a global organisation. This role will see you working for a FTSE 100 organisation based in Twickenham, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity,
The jobholder will lead the development of IT and Networks category strategy and supplier management across all IT Networks and Telecoms category areas. The jobholder will manage all associated commercial activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership and will be responsible for the full sourcing life cycle from initial strategy, tendering, and contract award through to transition, contract management and termination.
- The jobholder will implement category plans and sourcing strategy in line with business requirements.
- The jobholder will support the procurement management with the provision of subject matter knowledge and working with them to define optimal strategies that deliver long-term value and efficiencies.
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and helping manage cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will present extensive IT Procurement Category knowledge:
- Experience of managing and developing IT category strategies for Software, Hardware, Applications, Networks etc
- "Blue-Chip" background, with experience of working in a global procurement function
- Excellent track record of challenging and influencing IT stakeholders
- Expert negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Degree and MCIPS qualified
If you are interested in this IT (Networks) Category Manager - Twickenham role, then please do get in contact today on 01483 212183.