Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£40000 - £47500 per annum
20 days ago
IT Category Manager- Kingston- £47,500
Urgent requirement for an IT Category Manager to work for a commercially minded public sector organisation going through a large digital transformation. If you have experience in the Public Sector (OJEU) and are looking to influence stakeholders on all procurement matters in IT, please read on.
- You will work across a portfolio of IT & Technology sourcing projects; with a focus on hardware, software, infrastructure, managed services and outsourcing category space.
- As the team is going through a substantial transformation you will get the opportunity to lead IT procurement projects from start to finish including the Supplier Relationships and Contract Management.
- You will influence all decisions on IT procurement internally and externally in order create best in class agreements in line with the EU regulations (OJEU).
- Develop strategic procurement processes in existing and emerging areas within the IT space.
You will have:
- Demonstrated a minimum of 4 years procurement experience with exposure to IT/Technology categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the IT Category Manager- Kingston Upon Thames - £47,500 please contact Stuart Brown 01483 213313