£35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
IT Category Buyer
£ 35000 - £40000 plus excellent benefits
Based in Southampton
Become part of the procurement team of an innovative Major FMCG organisation.
Our client a Major Global Organisation with strong brand presence are expanding and have a requirement for an IT buyer in their team.
Possessing a background in purchasing, ideally with experience in the IT & Technology category,(but would consider other category areas) . You will be immersed in a complex stakeholder network from the first day, and challenged to excel at every opportunity.
As a hands-on delivery focused individual, you will be required to negotiate with key suppliers and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders.
The organisation is unrivalled in terms of recognising, developing and promoting talent. This position is ideal for anyone looking to progress from a buyer's role into a future leader.
- Prior procurement knowledge, preferably from an IT category background expertise
- Strong experience of sourcing step process, but also tactical experence
- Excellent and proven experience in stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong vendor management ability is essential
- Degree or MCIPS qualification is desired but not essential