£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits Package
20 days ago
Role: IT Audit / Assurance Manager
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £55K + Package
The jobholder will be accountable for ensuring the organisation has appropriate visibility, transparency and insight into the operational risks it is exposed to relating to Supplier Risk and the measures required to mitigate them. This accountability will be executed through the implementation of independent, evidence-based assurance of Supplier Risk across the region. You will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver all supplier assurance services in line with relevant policies, standards and target operating model. Identify areas of control weakness or strength for suppliers, driving proactive remediation and action.
- Support and advise the business in developing remediation plans for control weakness
- Support the Procurement team with delivery of supplier assurance programmes
- Produce timely and accurate management information in support of the governance and operating model
- Stakeholder management and leadership. Build relationships with internal customers - BU and CCO Customers - as well as other Global Supplier Assurance regions and externally if required.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the region for Supplier Assurance
- Experience in either an assurance, audit or risk and control function/role
- Experience in auditing IT, Cyber, Information Security, Cloud, Physical Security, Resilience, Data Privacy, People Screening, Records Management etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards like NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.
- Experience with Delivery of Business controls and governance
- Professional risk management qualifications and certifications desirable
- Good understanding of risk management frameworks and compliance activities
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail, please apply below or alternatively email email@example.com