£49000 - £74000 per annum + + 12% bonus, medical, pension
4 months ago
A great and exciting opportunity to work for an international Beverage FMCG company, as an IT Consultancy Sevices buyer you will be joining a diverse team of innovative procurement heads.
You will be expected to lead discussions and negotiations for all IT and some Business service categories this can include, banking, leases, marketing and Insurance.
With a £40million spend, solid relationships already built you will step into a role where your ideas count.
The role will report into the Director and Head of Procurement and Transformation
Purpose- Support & assist the IT and Consultancy Category Procurement, in close relation with both local and regional internal clients in IT and Business Services, to optimize Suppliers delivered value for the business in line with functional, business & group objectives.
- Manage projects to generate savings and extend coverage, report activity and savings
- Support the Source to Pay (STP) process
- Utilise 3rd party relationships (Gartner) to deliver best in class benchmarking data into the category
- Empower Indirects team by being a pro-active member, actively participating with procurement team into driving team efficiency, overall growth dynamic of the Indirects procurement team
Skills and Traits
- Broad Category expeirence
- Exceptional analytical ability
- SAP / Coupa skills desirable
- Divergent thinker.
- Experience in Food & Beverage industry in a sourcing environment desirable.
A diverse and dynamic Beverage FMCG company who welcome innovaters, with a relaxed way of working and a great culture.
If your innovative, and have some great ideas to bring to the table maybe some Key Acheivements Get in Touch this is the role for you!
Send applications in confidence to Victoria.email@example.com