£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am looking to identify an Internal Audit Assistant Manager based in London for a large accountancy firm.
- Work as part of a delivery team on Internal Audit, Advisory, and Controls project, as required.
- Manage agreed client portfolio delivering a client audit/controls/advisory program, ensuring that the work is completed to time and budget, providing solutions on any issues as appropriate to the Senior Managers/Director/Partner.
- Develop progress papers and annual reports for clients/Audit Committees before Senior Manager/Director/Partner review and sign off
- Professionally qualified - e.g. ACA/MIIA/ACCA, or other specialist skills/qualifications
- Excellent technical knowledge of the internal audit process controls requirements (such as SOX) and relevant sector issues.
- Anticipates the impact of key developments within the relevant client sectors to manage overall commercial risk.
If interested please get in touch with Ishti Hussain at email@example.com