£175 - £200 per annum
3 months ago
Interim Technical Buyer required to join an international engineering organisation on a 3 month contract, paying up to £200 p/d in Hampshire. Working within Supply Chain as part of a Category Procurement team, the role will undertake tendering and contracting activity and lead procurement projects on smaller categories on behalf of the business.
- Responsible for the full end to end purchasing process from sourcing against a specification through to confirmation of delivery and supplier payment.
- Utilise agreed Corporate or Local price agreements to obtain best efficiency and cost savings.
- Instigate and conduct supplier meetings where appropriate to support operational objectives.
- Prepare, issue and evaluate tenders and other procurement documentation.
- Ensure the timely and efficient provision of all goods and services within a category including sourcing (where required) of one off and infrequently purchased items through to setting up ongoing supply contracts.
- Resolve invoice queries and supplier disputes.
You must have at least 2 - 3 years procurement experience in an engineering / manufacturing environment.
Day Rate: £175 - £200
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 to discuss in more detail.