£300 - £350 per annum
3 months ago
Interim Systems Trainer - £300 to £350 per day
I am recruiting an exciting, hands-on interim opportunity for an experienced Systems Trainer to join a Local Authority, who are currently undergoing a large programme to transform the way they deliver social care across the organisation.
My client are looking for someone with significant professional experience with ContrOCC, who will support the end-to-end implementation of Liquidlogic, by developing and delivering the systems training.
This role is paying up to £350 per day (outside of IR35) and is based in Bedford.
- Support staff in learning ContrOCC, through a blended approach of eLearning and classroom based training in preparation for go-live
- Support users in learning basic navigation and system familiarisation
- Design training courses, including production of training scripts, lesson plans and handouts
- Configure and develop the training database before training delivery
- Author support documentation and author online system help guidance
- Document any changes and work within agreed governance processes
- Support transfer to BAU, supporting the transfer of project knowledge
- Demonstrable, professional experience of working with ContrOCC
- Experience of delivering systems training and workshops to staff at various levels
- Experience of creating clear lesson plans and supporting guidance
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of social care systems for children
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.