Up to £40 per hour
SS - 10877_1511179296
8 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly global organisation who are at the forefront of their industry.
Sitting within their procurement function, this is a Supply Relationship Manager role focussing on managing the purchase phase for equipment supply subcontracts within the development of flight equipment which can include solar arrays, electro mechanical mechanisms, on board computers, structural and mechanical ground support equipment.
They are looking for someone who has extensive sub contract/supply chain management experience ideally from the aerospace, engineering or aviation industries.
Role - up to £40/hour, 6 month contract to potentially be extended
You will be:
- Managing contract execution, being in charge of supplier delivery performance
- Performing an effective control over supplier activities
- Coordinating the interfaces between stakeholders involved with supplier management and the corresponding Multi-functional team
- Implementing sustainable improvements to the supply chain performance
- Act as the focal point for supplier operational activities
- Monitoring and control of suppliers
- Day to day management of the suppliers from contract start (po kick off) - this will likely involve leading and participating in meetings, design and production reviews
- Sub contract management background
- An understanding of equipment or complex subassembiles from development and design to manufacturing, testing and delivery
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills