£20 - £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Interim Supply Planner £30ph
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Supply Planner to join a large, dynamic Team undergoing significant growth and tech transformation, as part of a FTSE Leader in FMCG.
A 6-month contract, with strong scope to extend, offering up to £30 per hour (38-hour week, inside IR35, Umbrella), based working from home and 2 days per week in Fife.
As Interim Supply Planner, you will create and manage daily plans, as well as ensuring a robust short-term schedule is in place which achieves defined targets.
You will be required to adapt production schedules in line with performance, absence and material availability and quality, providing planned and unplanned support to parallel teams.
In addition, you'll manage any escalations from other Supply Planners into the schedule and respond to any insights / volatility arising.
This will be a system-heavy role, and you will use SAP in your day-to-day interactions and planning procedures. It is a dynamic environment, with competing priorities and external Supply Chain challenges, requiring flexibility and resilience.
You will be required to collaborate effectively across varying levels and functions.
- 2-5 years' experience in a Planning or Production Scheduling role, within a Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, strong SAP experience.
- Demonstrable flexibility and the ability to prioritise day-to-day.
- Resilience to work through challenges in Team settings.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Previous experience in a large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org