£250 - £300 per day
11511 - 0606_1528301093
15 days ago
1st Executive are retained by a global leading FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation who are looking to bring on board a Project Planner to provide strategic method and process implementation, and analysis to large-size projects underway and in conception. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in some key, large projects in a fast-paced and dynamic function, at the forefront of their field.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining integrated project schedules covering Design, Procurement and Production within a structured planning template.
- Will oversee Material Demand and Production Order control to ensure that MRP is aligned with project needs.
- Is key in driving execution with respective functions and clearly reporting progress and risks to PM's and Senior Management.
- Provides Critical Path Analysis
- Recommends schedule improvements and works on planning developments, including introduction of new tools
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera P6
- Knowledge of SAP PP is highly desireable
- 2-5 years minimum of experience in Manufacturing Planning is essential