Up to £160 per day
SS - 28156_1515424964
6 months ago
The Supply Chain Planner is a key role in providing end to end support, for network planning and inventory optimization in distribution from Primary to Market Hubs. Provides analytical and technical support to ensure optimal customer service levels.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting key Supply Chain data, aiming to;
- Sustain & Improve Customer Experience Measure (LIFR/OTIF)
- Optimize Inventory Parameters in WW Primary Hubs
- Review & Approve Intercompany Stock Transfer (MRP prompt)
- Optimize Demand Management Parameters
- Place ICP purchase orders
- Identify root cause & work with Manufacturing & Sourcing to resolve supply issues. Communicate these "Supply Recovery" plans to S&OP and in Market Supply & Commercial partners as appropriate.
- Provide day to day PAC (product availability communication), in response to email/phone/system queries of replenishment orders, and key customer orders e.g. account bids/tender completion.
- Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups.
- Own product specific planning KPIs
- Responsible for replenishment of downstream distribution network
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required/or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2+ years Supply chain experience (i.e. Planning, Manufacturing) preferably in medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- Basic Data Analytics/ reporting skills. Problem solving with attention to detail.
- MRP/ERP system (e.g. SAP), basic functional knowledge.
- DRP/MRP system experience
- APICS certification desired
- Committed to expanding technical and business expertise.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong collaboration & team work
- Experienced user of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VBA