Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100 - £200 per day
14 days ago
INTERIM Supply Chain Planner - £160 p/d
The supply planners work with the in-market country and supply chain managers to maintain the balance of overall supply/demand requirements for their portfolio, proactively identifying demand uncertainties and future supply constraints. The main focus of the role is to ensure customer on-time delivery for a given portfolio, ensure efficient use of Inventory and introduce new products to the agreed timelines.
- Maintain balance of overall supply/demand requirements for their portfolio
- Plan all products within their portfolio
- Proactively identify demand uncertainties and future supply constraints and develop options/scenarios to ensure that requested delivery dates are ensured.
- Work in partnership with Supply Chain managers
- Supply chain experience (i.e. Planning, Manufacturing) preferably in chemicals or agrochemicals industry.
- Previous experience of using planning tools, preferably APO / R3.
- Strong analytical capability - Including Excel and pivot tables.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Additional Language Preferable.