Up to £270 per day
RK - 10958_1515165039
3 months ago
We are currently working with a FTSE 100 Global FMCG pharmaceutical business who are one of the world's true leaders in their field, with a multi-billion pound turnover.
Interim Supply Chain Planner - will be required to improve on delivering an integrated end to end supply chain. The proposal is to establish end to end global supply chain planning hubs, where there will be end to end supply chain accountabilities globally for a given therapy technology and delivery will be managed at a site, regional or global level.
- To produce robust business supply plans which satisfy customer service objectives whilst minimising inventory costs
- Build high quality relationships with Sites and Customer service to fully understand the whole supply chain allowing an improvement in customer service and E2E inventory reduction
- Internal measurement and reporting of supply planning KPI's
- Generate supply plans with factories and sales to deliver stock to support sales forecasts.
- Liaise with Demand Planners to understand the forecasted requirements and manage supply to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service whilst meeting inventory targets.
- Identify key Supply / demand imbalance , evaluate options and propose solutions
- Optimise stock holding levels within the total supply chain through a detailed understanding of the key planning parameters and e2e process (lead times, supply reliability, demand variability, service objectives etc) and in line with Working Capital targets.
- Assist in supporting factory production initiatives and improvements in ways of working.
- Manage stock levels for NPD and relauches/discontinuations - run ins/run outs. Identify and work with National Account Managers , artwork and marketing in resolving residual and slow moving stock issue
- Liaise with central Consumer Supply Chain departments, Marketing, Regulatory etc to ensure all requirements are co-ordinated for pack introductions/changes.
- The rapidly changing nature of the business and the dynamic market conditions will require a high degree of flexibility and adaptability and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Have a basic understanding of RCCP process and use the results of analysis for weekly planning process, executing RCCP for integrated supply sites
- Experience in RCCP processes
- Experience in developing supply plans to reduce inventory costs
- Experience in SAP
- Experience working across multi functional teams