£300 - £500 per day
17 days ago
- Interim Supply Chain Manager - £300-500p/d
Interim Supply Chain Manager required! £300-500 per day, for an ambitious and rapidly expanding global healthcare/pharmaceutical organisation based in London. An initial 6 month contract, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager with a strong background in leading demand / supply planning in an environment experiencing significant change, strategy and new process implementation. You will need to be able to operate in an ambiguous / greenfield environment, utilising your experience to build complex solutions and execute planning initiatives across them. In addition to a strong background in general Supply Chain Planning, you will need to have experience managing stakeholders on a cross-functional scale, ideally in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries.
- Implement and execute delivery against Supply Chain Planning Processes, likely on both the demand and supply sides.
- Adapt and develop a newly implemented ERP system for supply / demand planning
- Using both Excel and bespoke data tools to drive results and easily interpret/access data
- Engage with stakeholders to bring them on board whilst creating procedure in an ambiguous environment
- Supply Chain Planning/Management experience in a pharmaceutical industry environment
- Experience in driving process and procedure for supply chain in a non-process driven environment
- Able to thrive in an autonomous role
- Excellent Excel and data processing tools experience
- ERP system experience (MS Dynamics 365 preferred but experience other tier-1 ERP solutions will be accepted - SAP, Oracle etc)