£20 - £25 per hour
24 days ago
A global Electronics Manufacturer has an urgent requirement for an interim Supply Chain Manager.
This will be an initial 4-month contract offering up to £25 p/h inside IR35 based in Surrey - remote working available.
Activities To Support On :-
- Support Vesting Process: - related to customer re-paying for systems prior to installation - interact with Supply Chain Officer, Sales team. Create Work Instructions for activities.
- Support Forecasting Process: - update monthly planning tool (Excel) with Project status - interact with Supply Chain Officer, Commercial Graduate. Customer Project Lead and Customer Project Managers. Create Work Instructions.
- Demo Management: - Support the Demo approval and management process - interact with Supply Chain Officer, Customer Project Lead, Customer project Officer
- Inventory Analysis: - Support maintaining the weekly Inventory File, and updating an Inventory Daily Mgt Board: - interact with Commercial Ops Lead, Commercial Graduate, Customer project Officer
Attributes & Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Autonomous / able to work on own
- Good with IT systems (e.g. SAP)
- Medium to expert Excel skills (pivot tables, v-lookups ++)
- Education to UK A-Level
- Supply chain experience from a manufacturing background.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.