€800 - €1500 per day
12 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global Fortune 500 Organisation, a major leader in the automotive industry. Currently undergoing significant transformation within their supply chain and logistics functions and require a leader to analyse, optimise and manage the expectations of key stakeholders, up to board level, across key change initiatives. You will have significant experience with leading transformation across complex, international supply chains, ideally within the automotive industry.
- Holistic Supply Chain Transformation, also responsible for fostering key relationships across Logistics and Operational departments.
- Driving the streamlining of Logistics processes.
- Benchmarking procedures and policies within supply chain against other organisations.
- Provide "bigger picture" consultation regarding optimisation.
- Leading Transport customisation and cost cutting / process improvement.
- Manufacturing and supplier insight
- Ensuring systems process consistency across various SAP modules.
- Optimisation of material flow
- Proven track record in leading complex supply chain and logistics initiatives at a senior level. Ideally this will include previous automotive industry.
- Management of stakeholder expectations across a diverse range of functions.
- Ability to challenge the business and develop new strategy.
- Collaborating with other functions such as logistics, operations and procurement.
- Entreupreneurial and agile mindset.
- Ability to show track record of out performance.
- Able to operate in an international, very fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience analysing, troubleshooting and idenitfying performance improvements across SIOP processes.