City of London, London
Up to £650 per day
SS - 11599_1530776317
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Supply Chain professional with deep expertise within material or production scheduling? Would you be interested in a unique project with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company, who are looking to bring on board an experienced Supply Chain professional to lead the delivery of improved scheduling capability within manufacturing sites across the globe.
- Ensures activities are properly interlinked and sites / people / teams / external resource work together to deliver the Scheduling Operating Framework and resulting performance improvement
- The role provides hands on support to both site and above site resources with problem solving, putting plans in place, eliminating and removing obstacles, reviewing and challenging performance, and prioritising resource
- The Delivery Manager will work with selected sites with a responsibility to support the deployment of a standardised approach to implementation
- The impact of the role is immediate in terms of ensuring effective mobilisation, planning, support and execution of key site projects critical to the capability build success.
- A key success factor for this role is stakeholder management of both on site and above site leadership and teams
- This role is responsible for ensuring that all the necessary change management and embedding activities are carried out within the site to ensure that change is sustainable
- In depth technical knowledge of production and/or material scheduling and on site execution activities
- Ability to lead and implement sustainable change
- Project delivery
- End to end supply chain experience
- Ability to win the buy in of challenging Director level stakeholders