City of London, London
£600 - £750 per day
SS - 11305_1522248755
5 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a leading FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company to manage the recruitment for an interim to lead the delivery of a critical supply chain project across the company's manufacturing sites.
Scope of Role
- End-to-end accountability for the successful delivery and deployment of a work across local markets
- Managing schedule / plans, scope, resources and cost for the Wave.
- Accountable for deploying solutions, to markets and business entities, without disruption to operations.
- Ensuring that all business, IT functions; and 3rd party activities and objectives are completed to schedule, budget and quality to ensure effective business readiness
- During deployment, the role is dedicated to supporting the Market/Group Implementation Lead and Finance Directors in managing the local deployment
- Experience of SAP ECC / R3 in the PP/MM/MR (master recipe) space
- Operational experience of materials/production scheduling and production planning
- Strong leadership capability, with clear credibility as a Subject Matter Expert in scheduling (and planning)
- Ability to make an impact quickly - the programme will operate in 6 to 8 week executions
- Demonstrable change management skills - particularly focused on people
- Project managements skills - structure a project plan, meet weekly and monthly targets
- Prior pharmaceutical experience is not essential, but an advantage
- Ability to travel to manufacturing sites within UK and Internationally as required