£500 - £700 per day
SS - 11122_1517497168
6 months ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage a recruitment campaign for 10 Supply Chain Consultants to deliver a programme of work within 'On Site' Scheduling Capabilities.
Will be looking for 10 interim's for a global roll out which will start in the UK and France before rolling out globally.
My client is streamlining the scheduling process within their factories to enable excellent excecution and improvements within the Supply Chain.
They are looking for candidates with end-to-end supply chain experience within factory
This will span across:
- Value stream
- Material Scheduling
This will benefit the organisation by:
- Increasing stability whilst reducing breaks
- Improved CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid)
- Improved efficiency with optimised schedules
- Leading to improved efficiency - reduced COGS and/or capability opportunity
- Improved execution with clarity and actions on failure
- Technical knowledge of Scheduling
- The ability to coordinate site wide within a matrix organisation
- Demonstrated rates/change over matrix structure
- Experience of FRS
- Understanding of testing and release times
- Strong expeirence of materials policies and parameters
- Stable demand and schedule lock - working with above site planning
- PMO experience - as you will be managed remotely, you will need to be updating project plans/schedules/reports