Up to £200 per day
5 months ago
Interim Supply Chain Analyst required to join a British multinational manufacturing organisation. You will form part of their Supply Chain department based in their production facilities in Hertfordshire.
Working closely with the Supply Chain team, you will essentially be responsible for assisting in driving efficiency and accuracy by manipulating big data and producing regular reports. You will also coach other members of the team on how to improve data processing, management and reporting across the function.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining Supply Chain operational reports and KPIs, including inventory planning reports, and material availability reports.
- Publish weekly supply chain metrics to all key stakeholders.
- Extract data from varying systems to create useful information that enables operations to make good decisions and take effective actions.
- Apply strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills in order to consolidate and analyse large volumes of data.
- Maintain access database used for reporting metrics and other department reports.
- Manage master data uploads into ERP systems for part/supplier information, costing information, part planning methods, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the supply chain department to provide updates and context to the supply chain reports.
- Document logic used to generate reporting and metrics (data sources, queries and coding used, etc.)
- Establish and maintain in a logical order for all data processing stages.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous analytical experience within a Supply Chain operations environment is essential.
- High confidence and aptitude in utilising IT systems to manage and manipulate big date.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when working with data.
- Excellent organisational and presentational skills.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships across departments
Duration: Initial 4 months
Rate: £200 per day
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more please call me directly on 01483 213 302.