Up to £700 per day
10 days ago
Interim Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) - £700 per day (inside)
Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit an Interim Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best-in-class SRM process, policy and methodology whilst managing a portfolio of business critical suppliers in the HR and FM category space.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based remotely, paying up to £700 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35)
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM processes and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
In turn, the jobholder will be tasked with managing a portfolio of business-critical suppliers in the HR and FM category space - seeking opportunities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CxO level.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience in the Non-Tech / BPO category
- Experience of managing suppliers in the HR or FM space
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments is essential
- Financial Services sector experience is beneficial but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as a compliment to expertise in SRM
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply ASAP and should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310