City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
2 months ago
Interim Sourcing Manager (Consultancy) - £500 p/d
Our client, a high-profile FTSE 100 organisation, based in London, seeks to recruit an Interim Sourcing Manager (Consultancy) - £500 p/d to provide support to a portfolio of Professional Services/Consultancy sourcing projects.
As the Interim Sourcing Manager (Consultancy) - £500 p/d, you will operate in a project based procurement environment, and will be required to lead the end to end sourcing projects across Professional Services and Management Consultancy. Key to your success will be the ability to support numerous procurement workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
Furthermore, the jobholder will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies. In turn, the jobholder will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- The ideal candidate will present experience of Indirect Procurement - ideally with specific experience of Management Consultancy and Professional Services spend
- Track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrable track-record of generating savings in line with business targets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.