£500 - £600 per day
6 months ago
- Interim Sourcing Manager - £500-600p/d
An Interim Sourcing Manager at £500-600p/d is required for a global leading Pharmaceutical organisation in Berkshire. A 3 month contract, with potential to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within undertaking end-to-end sourcing across pharmaceutical products and raw materials and engaging with suppliers. A great role for any candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sourcing/Procurement professional with some strategic sourcing experience. You will aim to develop the supplier network strategy and help the Head of Sourcing develop the Sourcing team at Alliance. Alliance operates an outsourced model and the Sourcing team are responsible for managing commercial risk with suppliers as well as identifying opportunities to reduce direct product costs.
- End-to-end sourcing across pharmaceutical products and raw materials for the production of pharma products
- Development of suppliers and business development strategy
- Managing commercial risk with suppliers
- Cost savings across direct product costs for manufactured pharmaceutical products
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Manufacturing side pharma experience
- End to End procurement experience
- Global Supplier Management experience