£550 - £600 per day
over 1 year ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an experienced procurement / sourcing lead with a strong track record in Corporate / Professional Services along with other indirect spend categories to come on board and take lead on a number of forthcoming project requirements. A truly dynamic and progressive procurement function that will no doubt present some very interesting works.
You will be an integral part of a team responsible for development and execution of sourcing and negotiation strategies, leading end-to-end execution of sourcing across a wide range of indirect categories, mitigating risk and realising the best value for the organisation, covering agreements on an EMEA-wide basis.
A truly full sourcing process remit, including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process. You will lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- Significant experience of procuring indirect services, both sourcing and contracting sides
- Proven track record managing large levels of category spend and achieving notable savings across sometimes complex and multi-faceted agreements
- Stakeholder management skills/experience
- Project management skills/experience
- Excellent Negotiation skills and strong commercial acumen
- Blue chip/Matrix company background is essential
- Strategic mindset
- Strong contract management skills
- Prior experience of e-sourcing systems (e.g. SAP Ariba, Oracle e-fusion etc)
- Project management skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities, and deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a diverse team.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills