Irvine, North Ayrshire
£500 - £550 per day
24 days ago
Interim Site Liaison Manager - Irvine - £500-£550 per day - 6 month contract
Interim Site Liaison Manager (in Irvine, Scotland) sought to manage the relationship between the manufacturing site and stakeholders to ensure they are maximising the procurement decisions made by central procurement for a leading blue-chip pharmaceutical company.
You'll be working with anybody who needs to buy. This is not a sourcing role, you'll facilitate the relationship with the procurement hub, liaise with finance, provide cost projections, financial analysis and supplier reviews all to ensure procurement best practise.
You will have:
- the ability to operate successfully at a regulated manufacturing site
- some procurement experience within Pharmaceuticals
- excellent project management skills
- strong communication skills
- the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders including Finance and Supply Chain managers
- financial budgeting and forecasting ability
To dicscuss the Interim Site Liaison Manager role in Irvine, call me for a confidential discussion on 01483 213315.