West London, London
£450 - £550 per day
SS - 12416_1548957185
6 months ago
Interim Senior Sourcing Manager - West London - £550/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Manager to develop and execute sourcing and procurement capability building initiatives across indirect spend, with a focus on 'commercial' categories.
You will be responsible for conducting spend analysis, analysing supply markets, identifying sourcing value levers, executing competitive RFI's /RFPs and leading supplier negotiations. Leverage sourcing tools and technology platforms when & where appropriate. Develop and execute implementation plans to ensure sourcing benefits are fully realized.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Requires a university degree and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry to include an understanding of the pharmaceutical business model including marketing/sales strategy and tactics.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Ability to analyse complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Skilled negotiator familiar with key contractual terms for Indirect Spend contracts
- Ability to work with external suppliers and commercial agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials as required.
- Excellent and demonstrable command of written and spoken English and proficiency at communicating verbally and in written form.