£350 - £400 per day
SS - 14469_1610991793
7 months ago
Interim Senior Procurement Manager - Construction, Hard FM
Interim Senior Procurement Manager - Construction, Hard FM required for an initial 3 month contract with a public sector organisation in London.
This post exists to provide organisational leadership and to influence practice in Housing Services and will mainly provide construction related procurement support and managing of major works procurements in this area
The role will focus mainly on the procurement of refurbishment and maintenance contracts, providing holistic support to the Housing Division in respect of their procurements and commissioning, supplier relations, contract management, and through to contributing to quality assurance and service planning.
- Proven experience of working in Housing related environment at a senior level
- Strong experience of leading on major works procurement projects relating to the repairs and maintenance of Housing stocks
- Demonstrable experience of achieving cost savings through procurement activities and the delivery of sustainable benefits within public sector environment
- Experience of establishing complex contracts and service agreements, ideally within a local authority or Housing Association context.
- Experience of JCT, measured term contracts and NEC would be an advantage.
Please note, this role falls inside the scope of IR35.