£450 - £550 per day
7 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable banking institutions has an urgent requirement for a Senior Interim Procurement Analyst to support their sourcing function.
This is an initial 12-month interim contract offering up to £550 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between central London and remote working.
In summary, the client is looking for an experienced procurement analyst to operate in the capacity of Business Manager for the global procurement function. This role is focussed on collating updates, drafting supplier briefs, and analysing data.
- The role-holder will take ownership of business activities, support Procurement Sourcing Category Leadership with non-BAU activities, cyclical work pieces such as reporting and short term initiatives.
- The role holder role is expected to possess knowledge of financial budgeting, strategic planning, communication, and people management processes in the context of the business area they are located in, but are not expected to have specific product knowledge relating to the business or function in which they are located.
- Impact on Business
- Oversee the execution of business initiatives and activities in support of business area aims
- Participate in business planning activities which may include financial, technological and resource planning
- Facilitate & support management decision making by the use of management information, performance information, analytics, forums, stakeholder feedback and HSBC strategy
- Participate in forums and committees to represent view of business area
- Participate in devising and monitoring of internal governance activities
- Investigate and seek remedies for discrete issues which may be adversely affecting business unit performance
- Embed requisite processes, methodology, skills and knowledge required to manage risks and controls
- Manage other critical business management activities
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.