£500 - £525 per day
about 1 month ago
- Interim Senior PowerBI Developer - £500-525p/d
An Interim Senior PowerBI Developer at £500-525p/d is required for a FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation based in London. A 6 month contract, likely to extend and potential to become perm, this is an exciting opportunity within design and creation of PowerBI content which will display and provide functionality around Sales data to the Organization as determined by project requirements, within a rapidly expanding, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Responsible for the development of PowerBI Capability following industry best practices
- Ability to rapidly translate business requirements into prototypes
- Able to work through an Agile methodology, understand the working practices and their responsibilities in the delivery team
- Analyse, Develop and enforce compliance to enterprise data standards and review their own and others documentation to ensure quality and standards adherence, through the use of a Data Dictionary and respective data models.
- Responsible for advising Project Managers and Delivery Leads the scope of work, estimating efforts and providing time estimates for new projects and enhancements.
- Responsible for gathering and articulating requirements in partnership with the Business Analyst while interacting with different teams. Complete analysis to understand data flow, and validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of solution.
- 4-5+ years Microsoft Business Intelligence development experience on a large corporate projects/engagements.
- Substantial experience in Power BI and associated dashboards/visualisations
- Experience working in a Agile methodology
- Must have an expert level competency in at least one of the Enterprise BI Data Modeling Methodologies (Inmon, Kimball, other).