East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£450 - £550 per day
3 months ago
- Interim Senior IT Project Manager - £450-550p/d
- East Riding of Yorkshire
Interim Senior IT Project Manager required! £450-550 per day, for an ambitious and rapidly expanding FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation based in the East Riding of Yorkshire. An initial 12 month contract, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior IT Project Manager with a strong background in delivering complex global IT projects through Agile methodology, over geographically dispersed locations. You will need to be able to operate autonomously and deliver to senior stakeholders, suppliers and SME's.
- Managing a portfolio of complex global projects involving multiple technologies over an international basis.
- Business case creations and production of project requirements and plans
- Support Project Sponsor in developing Business Case
- Support Project Sponsor in managing the RFP process
- Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
- Develop the Scope and Project Plan
- Define and agree on project team structure and composition
- Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
- Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors' services
- Manage project budget and forecast
- Demonstrated experience building large complex bespoke/custom systems including Oracle / Informatica.
- Demonstrated Agile experience - likely also a qualified scrum master
- Demonstrated experience managing external development vendors and partners.
- Minimum 8 years experience as a senior project manager
- Working within a large Global Enterprise. Developing relationships with geographically dispersed leaders, SMEs and suppliers.
- Experience of organisational transformation from waterfall delivery to Agile & DevOps; from Service Delivery Managers to Product Owners
- Working with Senior IT leadership to communicate progress, hold to task, manage escalations, remove blockages
NOTE: Travel will be required to project locations within this role. Mostly UK, some international travel.