£600 - £650 per day
3 months ago
6 months +
Interim Senior IT Procurement Cost & Contract Manager
Interim Senior IT Procurement Cost & Contract Manager required for initial 6 month contract with a leading Financial Services organisation. Currently home working however should you be required to attend an office the organisation have sites across the UK, specifically hubs in Southampton, Sheffield, Birmingham and London and can be very flexible.
This role will include working with IT CIOs, COOs and supporting teams to optimise IT's utilisation of third-party hardware, software, resources, and associated IT services to maximise value and cost savings.
The role will have a key role in managing Cost Management processes across multiple IT business areas ensuring consistent and adequate governance and controls resulting in effective sanctioning of spend. This will include detailed involvement on cost submissions working with business managers, procurement and COOs to ensure the best commercial deal and evidencing the cost reduction work undertaken.
- In this role, there will be specific responsibility for managing the contract lifecycle from an IT perspective for Tier 1 contracts, including evaluating renewals of contracts ahead of time, challenging demand / requirements and working collaboratively with technical teams and procurement to obtain an optimal commercial deal.
- Maintaining the IT contracts calendar for the relevant IT teams including correct articulation of the financial P&L profiles, owning the renewal trigger points and driving subsequent actions will be essential.
- Furthermore support will be provided to each area to assist working towards a complete zero-based budgeting approach.
- You will be commercially-aware with expertise in Cost or Commercial Management and shall be responsible for creating and maintaining a robust governance model in evaluating, reviewing all IT expenditure and proactively driving cost reduction across Technology.
- Experience of managing CISCO or Microsoft as a supplier would be extremely beneficial.
**This role is offered to market on a PAYE Umbrella basis only**
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org asap to have an initial discussion shortlisting begins 19/04/2021