£450 - £550 per day
24 days ago
- Interim Senior Informatica Developer - £450-550p/d
An Interim Senior Informatica Developer at £450-550p/d is required for a FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation based in Hertfordshire. A 3 month contract, likely to extend and potential to become perm, this is an exciting opportunity within mapping and modelling dimensions, workflows and frameworks for the BI team within a rapidly expanding, diverse and fast-paced function.
This is a role within the Global BI Delivery Team having responsibilities for Informatica Development and Administration platforms (Informatica 9.6 and older versions 9.5, 8.x, 7.x), ETL mappings and workflows.
The position requires a background in data integration, relational databases and experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. The role requires someone who understands data warehouse concepts and methodologies including dimensional modelling, metadata management, data marts, change data capture, error recording and audit reporting.
- Apply appropriate methodologies to support the creation and maintenance of Informatica ETLs, and create and execute test scripts to ensure quality delivery.
- Responsible for development and implementation of Informatica PowerCenter mappings and workflows using an SAP ECC data source.
- Support in gathering and articulating requirements while interacting with different teams. Complete analysis to understand data flow, overall BI requirements and validate design with business requirements to ensure completeness of solution.
- Working with vendor support and various groups within IT and support partners to drive resolution of issues on project activities
- 3 - 5 years' experience with Informatica
- PowerCenter version 8
- Oracle Relational Databases
- Experience in the design and development of mappings, transformations and batch frameworks in Informatica PowerCenter