£600 - £650 per day
about 2 months ago
One of the UKs largest and most recognisable hospitality and beverage brands has an urgent requirement for a Senior Interim HR Business Partner.
This is a 6-Month interim contract offering up to £650 per day umbrella rate based in Buckinghamshire with some home working available.
- Trusted partner and coach to key stakeholders in all aspects of the employee journey providing a proactive approach for the successful delivery of the long-term people plan and agenda
- Contribute towards delivery of people plan aligned to the people strategy covering areas of culture, organisation effectiveness and development, capability, resourcing, succession and development planning
- Continuously improve leadership capability by challenging, influencing and supporting teams in a way that increases knowledge, understanding and ability to lead people more effectively
- Collaborate and interact with the wider UKI People Team to deliver key people related projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders to execute the annual people plan that supports initiatives for Express aligned to the People Strategy
- Continuously review and feedback on changes within stakeholder groups to Head of People, Express UKI to ensure people plan remains appropriate
- Provide proactive guidance to stakeholder groups on all areas of the employee journey including culture, resource planning, engagement, talent and succession, capability and development as well as organisation development
- Coach and support line management to develop capability and continuously improving best practice people management practices by challenging, influencing and advising on operational matters
- Champion values of passion, trust, courage and warmth and provide coaching and support to motivate and engage colleagues
- Provide complex ER support to stakeholders as and when required including coaching on absence management
- Support in delivering cyclical people initiatives i.e. annual pay, mid and annual performance reviews, engagement survey
- Lead on ad hoc Company-wide projects such as diversity and inclusion
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.