City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
24 days ago
Interim - Senior Buyer - London - Up to £500 P/D
Senior Buyer needed to work in a fast-paced Procurement Department where you will work as part of the in house procurement team. government organization requires a driven Procurement professional to work on a series of projects. You will be developing key relationships with Senior stakeholders.
- Develop procurement strategies within the EU Regulations guild lines (OJEU), to create best in class processes.
- Working in collaboration with senior stakeholders on all procurement matters.
- Complete appropriate tenders agreement in line with EU Regulations (OJEU).
The successful candidate will have:
- Delivered complex procurement project within the Public Sector.
- Fantastic stakeholder engagement skills through to c-suite level.
- Put in place robust supplier management processes.
- OJEU expert
If you wish to apply for Senior Buyer role please contact James Richards via email - james.richards@1st-Executive.com