£300 - £400 per day
9 months ago
1st Executive are seeking an interim Senior Buyer with a proven track record across MRO or Factory/Plant Operations categories, for a global Fortune 500 FMCG organisation. You will be tasked with picking up a number of project-driven initiatives across the global factory operations in a small but dynamic MRO category team. Excellent, interesting opportunity for someone looking to add a leading FMCG brand to their career!
- Taking lead on sourcing initiatives across the MRO category, both partly-completed and from cradle to grave within set deadlines.
- Managing mutliple MRO & Capex spend category projects simultaneously.
- Managing key stakeholders both at a senior management level in the procurement function, as well as cross-functionally within the factory to advise on supply of MRO equipment.
- Working both autonomously and as a team towards a common goal.
- Proven track record managing MRO category spend.
- Ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders, cross-functionally.
- Experience working in global, blue-chip organisations, which maybe complex in structure or process and could involve working on multi-national factory/plant operations.