£300 - £400 per day
RK - 12426_1549357181
12 days ago
Interim Senior Buyer required to join an iconic Automotive company based in the Home Counties. You will be responsible for sourcing of directs goods and services whilst building and developing key supplier relationships and managing the supplier nomination process.
Working with a highly skilled and motivated team that is keen on developing best practice purchasing techniques and supply chain philosophies, you will be responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a range of highly innovative products for a range of high performance racing cars and future projects. Taking a leading role within the program team to assist with achievement of vehicle timing milestones Procurement responsibility for both development and "series" expenditure.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Strong procurement knowledge is vital, to ensure delivery of commercial agreements against programme targets, as well as identification of suppliers on a global basis to meet technology requirements.
- Experience of working cross-functionally within a development program involving diverse functions such as quality, logistics, development, planning etc
- Ability to deal with both small and large value organisations
- Extensive experience in writing supplier contracts and schedules of work
- Thorough understanding of contract management, tendering and negotiation
- Experience in supplier management techniques
- Motorsport or at least Automotive Industry knowledge is a real plus.
Rate: Up to £400 p/d
Duration: Initial 6 months
Location: Home Counties
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact me on 01483 213 302 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org