Up to £400 per day
6 months ago
Interim Senior Buyer for Aircraft Interiors required to join a leading Airline organisation on a 6 month contract. The role is paying up to £400 per day based in London. The role will involve working closely with Fleet, Engineering, Customer and work stream leads.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the end to end sourcing process and the implementation of category strategy in relation to goods and services.
- Working with stakeholders to standardise/simplify specifications, define sourcing strategy, analyse RFP output, negotiate commercial terms and contract agreement drafting.
- Provide coverage to all sourcing processes globally within the category with key objectives being savings, cash improvement, transaction automation, e-Sourcing, supply base rationalisation, risk mitigation and ensuring contractual coverage.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Procurement experience in galleys, seats, IFE and connectivity, preferably in the Airline industry.
- Project management experience is essential for this role to deliver executive-level presentations as well as KPI reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a proven ability in problem-solving.
- Excellent written and spoken English (Spanish would be beneficial)
Rate: £400 per day
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more please call me directly on 01483 213 302.