£300 - £400 per day
about 1 month ago
Would you like to be part of a team for one of the world's leading airlines? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Buyer to manage the end to end sourcing process for aircraft interiors, working on contracts of up to €200M.
- Senior Buyer for Aircraft interiors, reporting into the Head of Aircraft Interiors
- Working closely with stakeholders to provide global sourcing coverage within the interiors category
- Defining sourcing strategy, analysing RFP output, negotiating commercial terms and contract agreement drafting
- Key objectives being savings, cash improvement, transaction automation, e-Sourcing, supply base rationalisation, risk mitigation and ensuring contractual coverage.
- 5 years' minimum procurement experience in aircraft cabin interiors (galleys, seats, IFE and connectivity)
- Project management experience is essential for this role to deliver executive-level presentations as well as KPI reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a proven ability in problem-solving
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 6 months (possibility of being extended)
Rate: Up to £400 per day
If you're interested contact me on 01483 213 303 / email@example.com