£400.00 - £450.00 per day
7 months ago
1st Executive are currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who have embarked on a huge trade & Compliance programme.
This role will be responsible for assisting in the development of the new comprehensive denied party screening service processes and performing the denied party screening process for resolve hits during the cleanse.
Specifically, this will entail:
- Assist in the development of processes for the globalised comprehensive screening service
- Work with the business to identify sanctions risks and ensure the appropriate controls and procedures are created and implemented
- Assist in the development of guidelines and processes for the interactions and management of SAP GTS and the screening hit resolution
- Assist with the current BAU sanctions screening requests
- Draft appropriate training material and knowledge documents
- Investigate alerts from the implementation of automated master data screening through GTS
- Regular reporting of accurate metrics for the status of the resolution
You will be joining a really dynamic, driven team who manage themselves and work very efficiently.
- Working knowledge of sanctions and denied party screening
- Experience working with SAP GTS or any other sanctions screening tool
- Experience developing sanctions screening processes and procedures
- Experience working with projects or in a change environment
- Experience screening master data against screening data
- Ability to work autonomously
- Passionate about trade & compliance
- Experience working in a matrix environment