£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
Interim Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) Support Administrator required to join a global chemicals company in Hertfordshire. The role will be on an initial 3 month contract paying up to £250 per day with responsibility for assessing and progressing overdue invoices.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Reporting of system and user errors for data collection.
- Chasing and finding resolutions to assist in cleansing the system of overdue invoices.
- Ensuring all queries & escalations are proactively managed to resolution with a focus on fixing the root cause.
- Providing recommendations of more effective and efficient ways of working.
- Working with the current team to help upskill where possible.
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Previous in-depth experience of working with SAP, particularly VIM (Vendor Invoice Management).
- Previous P2P / Accounts Payable experience with a robust attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence and clarity in communication via telephone and email.
- Experience creating (or contributing) to VIM process flows
- Experience working with stakeholders across multiple functions
If you are interested I this opportunity and would like to find out more please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org