£600 - £650 per day
6 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global fortune 500 Pharmaceutical organisation, who are currently undergoing significant change throughout their procurement function. They are seeking an experienced Source-to-Pay Change Manager to lead across a number of key initiatives taking place. You will require a strong track record in leading S2P programmes through process design and implementation, procurement category management and stakeholder cross-functional stakeholders in a complex business.
Core goal of the Change Manager is to support the Procurement Programme Lead in implementing the scope of services of the new Procurement Delivery Centre as outlined in the Project Transformation and Transition Plans. The role will own and drive the change and communications plan as well as delivery of the associated Change/Communications requirements.
- Work with the Programme Lead and change professionals and Procurement to define and own a change plan capable of effectively landing the new Procurement operating model in EMEA.
- Create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This includes changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures in EMEA Procurement.
- Drive faster adoption, higher utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Define and deliver a communications strategy in order to embed the new Procurement services and culture of compliance to Procurement processes
- Develop communications content for each of the defined communications channels
- Support project sub-teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- With the Programme Change team, maintain a change calendar to ensure change interventions are coordinated and effective
- Develop and implement a benefits measurement methodology as a part of the change programme to demonstrate that the benefits of change are being delivered
- Experience leading functional process design and implementation of Procurement Source to Pay systems. Previous commercial experience with the Ariba solution is highly desirable.
- Procurement Transformation and Change experience is required.
- Career history demonstrates significant experience in working across functions, acting as a catalyst and driving change.
- Significant experience in defining and owning a Change Management & Communications agenda
- International experience highly desirable to support global working
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables under deadline pressures - self-motivated to deliver and with a proven ability to engender similar behaviour in a team
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload as required
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions
- Able to perform job duties with minimal or no direction
- Drive and determination to succeed, meet deadlines and deliver to a high standard