£250 - £300 per day
SS - 12561_1551438119
20 days ago
Interim Quality Assurance Officer - Commissioning - £250-£350/day (Inside IR35)
Two Interim Quality Assurance Officer's required to conduct CQC style inspections on residential units throughout a local authority's Adult Social Care.
There is scope to work either full time or part time and you will be expected to conduct between 1-2 reviews per week.
You will ensure that the quality of services and contracts are provided in accordance with the regulator's and departmental standards and objectives of quality assurance.
You will promote diversity, supply Can quality in provision of care and support services and facilitate markets with commissioners that offer a diverse and sustainable range of high-quality and appropriate services.
You will ensure that there are appropriate agreed, understandable and clear criteria for quality, based on outcomes which are met.
You will agree action plans for improvement where required working with operational staff in line with commissioning plans and standards.
- Strong experience of a "care" remit - whether Social Care qualified or not this experience is essential.
- Experience of Care /Commissioning providers and/or Social Care Contract management
- Experience of working in partnership across Health and Social Care to improve outcomes for service users.
- Able to attend site visits/meetings throughout the Borough and local region.
- Able to occasionally work outside office hours as determined by the needs of the service
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
If you are interested in the Interim Quality Assurance Officer - Commissioning position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.