£550 - £650 per day
6 months ago
1 month +
Interim Project Manager - £650pd
An unmatched opportunity for an Interim Project Manager to join a FTSE 100 FMCG company, and play a critical role within marketing and sales, to drive revenue and category growth.
An initial month-long contract, with strong opportunity to extend, offering up to £650 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), based in London.
This is an incredibly unique and exciting opportunity to be a central part of my market-leading client's newly-created, interactive experience centre, designed to attract customers to talk about the category's future, technical advances in the space, and to shape longer-term thinking and opportunities.
You will be responsible for the latter stages of this project, completing the fit out of the space to entertain customers in. This will require robust Project Management skills, to shape information and truly bring the project to life.
You will carry out management, ensuring bookings are correct, acting as a guide to equip hosts for the experience.
- Strong Project management skills, with previous experience being involved in and organising customer events or sales conferences.
- Strong organisations skills, structure and discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholder groups across functions, geographies and seniority.
- Comfortable using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong technical competence.
- Confidence and self-assurance in managing prioritisation and bookings.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com