Up to £280 per day
SS - 10952_1514914857
4 months ago
The key areas of responsibility for this post include the following:
- To scope and clarify need for interoperability with GP PRS (EMIS) using PH commissioned services existing CRM system
- To develop a procurement tender for PH CRM system, training and/ or interoperability functionality across wellbeing hub, smoking cessation, sexual health, etc.
- To oversee and deliver procurement of CRM system, training and/or interoperability functionality before the end of the financial year
- Take this proposal and award through the Corporate ICT Board process
- Work with primary care, CCG colleagues and others to ensure the necessary info governance is in place throughout process above and for delivery
- Rapidly map the CRM systems being used by the main services/suppliers commissioned by public health and understand the capabilities of the systems for inter-operability with other systems.
- Explore the extent to which EMIS Web or other EMIS software offers the capability to link up with the other systems being used to the required level.
- Identify any other market solutions to meet Public Health`s requirements.
- Determine the best option to provide inter-operability between the current systems and make any recommendations concerning how the capabilities for linking up can be maximised.
- Discuss with and take account of the input from other Council directorates and divisions and other key partners such as the CCG, primary care and other NHS and voluntary sector partnerships.
- Prepare a report to the Public Health senior team setting out the options and making recommendations on the most practical, cost effective and future proof option for public health to pursue.
- Draw up a specification for the hosting of any CRM system which enables compliance with all relevant NHS and council IG governance which meets and exceeds best practice- as appropriate this may be a single hosting on a server or cloud based system for utilisation by all Public Health commissioned services or may require each individual service to host CRM system on locally hosted servers.
- Identify the most appropriate procurement path in liaison with the Public Health Lead - Commissioning and the corporate procurement team.
- If required present the proposal to and steer through the corporate ICT board to ensure sign off and authority to proceed.
- Liaise with Procurement to advertise the tender for the integrated CRM solution and support the tender panel through the process of evaluating tenders received and best value recommendations to move the programme forward.
- As appropriate to develop a service specification for "enablers" for PH providers to include training, development of IG policies etc
- Ensure that any proposals are fully compliant with the GDPR requirements.
- Experience in the development of systems for the inputting, storing and dissemination of information
- Specific knoweldge of EMIS software and other CRM systems
- Practical experiuence in managing and facilitating change
- expert understanding of data security and confidentiality issues
- knowledge and significant experience of project management
- experience of project based working