West London, London
£400 - £500 per day
SS - 14261_1601983833
3 months ago
Interim Project Manager - Business Improvement
Interim Project Manager required for a 6 month contract with a public sector body in West London.
The position is responsible for leading and managing a range of concurrent and complex service improvement initiatives.
With responsibility for taking a proposal from initial scoping stage through to data gathering and analysis, diagnostics, solution and options development and design culminating in the development of fully costed and considered business cases for change.
Once approved you will support operational managers to complete implementation planning and launch the project, the scale of support provided for implementation will vary based on the complexity of individual projects.
- Experience of successfully delivering complex projects requiring independent working as well as ensuring others complete delegated tasks and activities.
- Experience of working with one or more change models
- Experience of effectively influencing, negotiating and networking with a wide range of senior managers and other stakeholders
- Experience of producing reports and business cases for senior management outlining recommended course of action supported by coherent and robust analysis.
- Team level / first line management experience
- Experience of working in the public sector in a business delivering a wide range of services.
Significant experience of having worked and delivered in one or more of the following disciplines -
- ICT development or maintenance
- Contract management and service improvement
- Performance data analysis
- Customer service development and delivery
Please note this role falls within the scope of IR35.
To be considered for the Interim Project Manager - Business Improvement, please apply prior to the close of business on Wednesday 7/10.