£400 - £475 per day
6 months ago
One of the World's largest and most recognisable pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim IT Project Manager.
The project will entail the combination of implementing SAP, adapting requirements in Kite Konnect, in addition to an overall business transformation for the Kite global organization.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £475 p/d inside IR35 and hybrid working with time spent remote and in the West London offices.
The PM will support the BlueStream Business Process SME (L2) with the following activities:
* Provide subject matter knowledge for their assigned process / geography and providing awareness of decisions and impact for changes to the current processes.
* Designing site or region level processes due to site level variances
* Aligning local site/region variances to global processes
* Leads local implementation of processes and ensures local team members are trained
* Monitors site performance and leads local continuous improvement initiatives
* Application testing
* Being a Change Agent - Pioneer Network
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.